Pleasantly surprised to find on arrival that we had been upgraded to an Executive room in the Garden extension.
Very modern and spacious complete with fridge, huge bathroom with large shower and queen size bed. Nice to have 2 decent armchairs instead of the usual 1 club chair!
Our room overlooked the gardens and was just a few steps from main hotel with the restaurant in the conservatory. The food was excellent.
Staff pleasant enough but not chatty or knowledgeable about the hotel and the area.
Hotel is outwith centre of Inverness but well worth finding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland