Take a wonderful trip back in time and imagine yourself as the Laird and Lady of Culloden. We were lucky and had a wonderful suite where the fire was on waiting for our arrival. Stephen and all his staff were wonderful, they made you feel extremely welcome and nothing was a bother.
Our dog Coco enjoyed the extensive grounds to run about in, and joined us for a wee dram in the bar.
I realise this hotel is not in everyone's price range but a definite on an off-peak special.
Fort George which a 10min drive is worth a visit. We were told the Dolphins arrive between end of March to September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland