We've stayed at the Waterside for the past 5 weeks including over the busy Xmas period.... Can honestly say the service and hospitality we have received has been fantastic... Nothing is too much trouble for Helen (reception supervisor) or Mark (bar manager) they have both provided us with everything needed for a comfy stay and thanks to Helen a good deal which was within our budget.
I've stayed in 3 different rooms and all have been lovely, comfy beds, new TV's and Wi-fi.. Not much more you could ask...
The food is of high quality and a pint in front of the open fire must be tried... And maybe a wee dram of whiskey!
We will definitely return and would recommend the Waterside Hotel to anyone without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland