Attended a wedding here on the 12/10/13 and the service and facilities were flawless. Fantastic food (dinner and breakfast) along with immaculate rooms containing the comfiest beds I've ever had the pleasure of sleeping in, easily better than the 5 star Landmark Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong I've previously reviewed. Staff performance coordinated by Ben was a major standout for me, could not have asked for anything more. As already outlined by previous reviews, the views and setting are picturesque making this hotel a must for any visitors to Inverness, easy 5 star Trip Advisor rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland’s abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station.Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional choice of restaurants. For a memorable culinary experience, visit the acclaimed Abstract - the only 3 AA Rosette hotel restaurant in Inverness – or try the chic and stylish informality of the Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel’s destination Piano Bar offers Scotland’s finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds.The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland