“" Great Lunch Birthday "” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 181 Restaurants in Inverness
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“" Great Lunch Birthday "”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Would like to say thank you for a great lunch and staff are fantastic, lovely surprise for my little sister today. Thank you all for your help.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Highlands
“Missing Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Although food is still good we missed the lovely waitresses Elena and Amaia and now Ferdinando who ran the place in a friendly efficient manner always pleasant and correct .It is nice to go to an Italian restaurant and be served by Italian people it all adds to ambiance .Not sure we will be back for a while.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and great value for money...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I love Little Italy! It's one of my regular haunts for decent food in Inverness. Friendly staff, simple menu, great wine and lively atmosphere. I took my mum here for her birthday lunch and she was even serenaded by one of the waiters, everyone loved it!

If you want gorgeous food at a reasonable price, this is the place to eat.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“At last - we made it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stopped by a few Sundays ago to have some lunch but to my dismay the shop was closed !!
Anyway, my friend and I happened to be in Inverness today and we thought we would try again - so glad we did! Infact apart from 1 Italian restaurant in Glasgow - Little Italy is now my 2nd most favourite Italian place to eat.
I opted for Spaghetti Bolognese and my friend had a Penne Arrabbiata, both of which were quite delicious!! But the 'Piste de Resistance' for me was the freshly made Garlic Bread - I could have eaten the whole plateful - the garlic butter was running down my face even though the bread itself had a lovely crispy base - delicious!!!
I have even chosen my meal for next time I get to visit this delightful little restaurant - which I hope is sooner rather than later - but not on a Sunday as they are closed!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
scotland
“Food not bad wine expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have been to many italian restaurants over the years,at lunch time many have good offers on.so we were shopping on a wet Saturday in Inverness and decided to go for a lunch.found the service fairly good.the food was average to good.but this was on third italian restaurant in the past two weeks on holidays touring the restaurants before an average house wine about £13 sometimes less.we asked for house white and were supplied with what staff classed as the house wine £18.95 mmm then a soda and lime for £2.10 having paid £0.75 the day before in a hotel near to our campsite.thought a bit expensive so be warned.our two meals before average about £32 this one£46.spoilt a nice meal.i assume it's the tourist season and they are trying to make the most of it.i decided not for the service more for the drinks not to leave staff a tip which is very unusual for me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere