Brilliant. We loved our stay here, and would really recommend it to anyone visiting Inverness. We booked a week for a couple and a couple with our grandson. The owners made us extremely welcome and it seemed that there was almost nothing they would not do if it added to the trip.
It was possible to walk over the lovely Greig Street Bridge into the centre of town in about 5 to 10 minutes.
The showers were powered and effective.
The rooms were clean, and the tea and biscuits were above the usual expected in a B&B.
The breakfast were always great, with lots of choice for each of us, including the 8 year old.
All in all, we felt that they wanted us to enjoy our time with them in their home.
We would definitely go back if we ever manage to get to Inverness again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Armadale Guest house was build in 1860. It is a family run business. We aim to provide a comfortable stay with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LateRooms, Booking.com, Budget Places, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Armadale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armadale Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Armadale Guest House Inverness, Scotland