My mom and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Armadale Guest House. It was perfectly located for exploring Inverness on foot, and we had no problem finding parking close to it after visiting some of the surrounding area by car. Naim was the most helpful host out of six B&Bs we stayed in during our three week visit to Scotland, providing perfect directions and suggestions for each day of our visit. The breakfasts were delicious and the portions were large. The twin room on the top floor has a view of Inverness Castle.
- Also Known As:
- Armadale Guest House Hotel
- Armadale Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Armadale Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Armadale Guest house was build in 1860. It is a family run business. We aim to provide a comfortable stay with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Budget Places so you can book your Armadale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.