I have stayed at the Penta a lot this year and in general had little to complain about until my last 2 visits.The first was on 11/12/14.arrived at hotel at 21.55,as I was waiting to check in,the staff member asked if I wanted to order food,I said I have until 22.30 and I would like to unwind first,to which she said 22.00 was the time food finished but the chef would cook something if I ordered now.I declined and went elsewhere.
The next time was 13/12/14 arrived at hotel at 21.45,whilst checking in was told food is finished which I said it was meant to be 22.30 but she was adamant. so I had to order then.
My point is if you arrive at a hotel you do not want to arrive not knowing if you are going to get food or not, it is so ad hoc.What ever time last food orders is make it be known and STICK to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there's no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland