I booked apartment 104 several weeks before my stay (which was the end of July 2012). The email communication was great and Robin promptly answered any the questions I had. Always a good start!
The apartment was huge; very well laid out and spotlessly clean. It had a full laundry, a full kitchen and the bathroom and bedroom were spacious. They had even provided milk in the fridge for coffee or tea, plus guide books and restaurant recommendations about the area.
It was right on the river which was great for sitting on the huge terrace for many hours admiring the view, accompanied with a glass of wine and a book. I was very lucky to have lovely warm weather, and being mid-summer it hardly got dark at all.
Close to the shops and railway station - so convenient to everything I wanted to do. A very reasonable rate as well - I'm so glad I found this place. I've recommended it it to all the friends that I know will be visiting / passing though Inverness on the way to the Highlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, these apartments offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Highland Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments Inverness, Scotland