We loved our stay at our Apartment! We stayed 3 nights in Oct 2012.
Booking process was easy, and we picked up the keys from the manager from a seperate property.
Could not fault this apartment! A sensational large living area, fully functional kitchen area, really comfortable couches - and view to die for! 180 degree view across the river and a balcony that ran the length of the apartment. We sat out here many nights and watched the sunset.
Our apartment was on level 2, but i cant see it on their website any more. (it has red couches and can be seen on previous tripadvisor posts).
Location was fantastic,right in the centre of town, easy walking distance to supermarket, and buses.
Would 100% stay here again, and would recommend to a friend. Wish i could have stayed longer!
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments Hotel
- Highland Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, these apartments offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Highland Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.