“Excellent food, friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Scotland
“Excellent food, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We've eaten here numerous times, during winters and summers, the food is always excellent and the staff are always friendly.

Visited February 2013

85% Recommend
Erskine
“Excellent Venue - busy even in off season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good food, excellent service, and an extremely imaginative and eclectic collection of beers. Was there with a stag night and the staff couldn't have been friendlier

Oh, and it's got possibly the most interesting loos you'll see in Scotland.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen ,Scotland, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, nice atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

As ever when we went in the Ski-ing Doo restaurant was very busy so we popped downstairs for a drink until a table was available.

I had a steak with pepper sauce and it was lovely. My my boyfriend and I eat our steaks cooked differently and when they arrived they were actually good med/rare med/well which was great.

There is always a bit of a buzz in the restaurant with plenty to look at whilst you are there. The staff are very friendly and show an interest in what you've been up to without being overly intrusive.

Every time I go to Aviemore I go to Ski-ing Do and this will definitely continue.

Visited October 2013
Ballater
“Great wee place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great wee place to eat and lovely warm atmosphere!! The staff are friendly and eager to help! Hope to get back again soon!

Visited October 2013
Freuchie
“Stood the test of time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Unable to secure a table at another restaurant, I suddenly remembered the skiing doo. Our family used to holiday in aviemore every year when I was younger and we always visited the skiing doo. Well,I was very glad to discover it was just as good as ever- maybe better. Very friendly staff, cool decor and great atmosphere, even when fairy quiet. Food very good. My young daughter, quite a fussy eater at times, cleared her plate. Looking forward to our next visit when we're back up in Aviemore.

• Visited October 2013