We had the pleasure of staying at Cairngorm Guest House and had wonderful hosts, lovely appointed clean room and wonderful food. Gail was very helpful re tips of where to go and visit and our room was very comfortable and the breakfasts very tasty. I particularly loved the fruit salad with lots of berries and fresh fruit. Pete did amazing poached eggs and there was a special for breakfast each day to add interest, Very happy overall with our stay at Aviemore at Cairngorm Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter, Gail and staff invite you to our lovely Victorian home in the Cairngorm National Park. Some rooms on ground floor, some with mountain views, some with kingsize beds. 24 hour access, drying/storage, free parking and Wifi. Real log fire in guest lounge. All amenities – ten minutes walk. Ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cairngorm Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairngorm Guest House Hotel Aviemore
- Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore, Scotland