Stayed here for several nights . The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was great. Guest house is a short walk from Aviemore town centre and its amenities. Our room was in an extension added to the back of the house, it was very clean with a good size bathroom, the bedroom was a little small but ok with comfortable beds , we didn't see any of the other rooms so cant comment on them. There are plenty of parking spaces.
Overall would recommend this guest house , good value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter, Gail and staff invite you to our lovely Victorian home in the Cairngorm National Park. Some rooms on ground floor, some with mountain views, some with kingsize beds. 24 hour access, drying/storage, free parking and Wifi. Real log fire in guest lounge. All amenities – ten minutes walk. Ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and T4B so you can book your Cairngorm Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairngorm Guest House Hotel Aviemore
- Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore, Scotland