My husband and I stayed for 1 night at Coylumbridge. We had a pleasant stay and couldn't really fault it. All the staff were friendly and efficient.
My only moan would be our room. It was described as a 'double deluxe'. Not sure what was deluxe about it! It was nicely decorated but very small with the bed taking up most of the room. I think there are 2 wings to the hotel and we got the older one! As we were only staying a night it wasn't a problem.
The hotel is definitely geared towards families with loads of activities on offer. The swimming pool is a good size but if you want a decent swim make sure you avoid children's playtime! Changing rooms were a bit grotty for my liking.
Breakfast was self service and ran efficiently.
Overall, a good place for a break. But if you're going to 'escape' from the children , maybe best to choose another hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland