We have stayed at Silverglades quite a few times over the years, and to be honest, we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else! We have stayed in 3 different property types,rent sizes, and every one is excellent; clean, nicely furnished, comfortable and never disappoint. The location of the houses is superb, we love the wee walk down to the village. The reception staff are just lovely and extremely helpful. This was our first break with our 3 year old daughter and she just loved it. I think when all of you are nearly shedding a tear when leaving as we were, that is the mark of a fabulous holiday. Cannot wait to go back..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 28 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland