“simply fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mimmo's Bistro - CLOSED

Mimmo's Bistro
Ashton Lane, Glasgow G12 8SJ, Scotland (West End)
0141 339 1848
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
“simply fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

best meal my friend and I have had in ages. fantastic value. food fantastic. generous portions. every course a delight. staff very attentive and lovely. would highly recommend to anyone.
thank you for a delicious meal and a lovely night out.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Bellissimo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've been to Mimmo's three times in the last couple of months and have loved it every time. We shared a carafe of house wine and it was reasonably priced and enjoyable. The food is fresh and of excellent quality and the service warm and friendly.The mushroom risotto is delicious and the tirimasu is the BEST I have ever tasted.
Compliments to the chef and to the staff, a great venue.

Aberdeenshire
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Two friends and I decided to look at all the menus on Ashton lane and see where we liked the look of the most. One of my friends was vegetarian and so we mainly decided on mimmos as it had quite a few veggie dishes and we were also keen for the two courses for 12.50 offer. I had chicken strips with sweet chilli sauce for a starter which was delicious (not very italian but for me that didnt matter) I then had the Salmon for a main course which was also very nice. I would say there was a good choice on the offer menu. There are only 10 or so tables so if you are going later may be better to book a table although was quiet when we went at 5.30 or so on a weekday with only one other table. Card machine wasnt working so if you are going in the near future make sure you have cash.

“best value in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

i just had to share my experience of mimmos....i felt as tho i was on holiday and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. The food portions were generous and the food was delicious.....and if you like puddings then this is defo the place to go!! Thank you Mimmos for a lovely evening

Visited July 2012
“Great mid week set menue value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We went here for my partners birthday, we thought the set menu offered great value good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere