“Charlie D” 5 of 5 stars

0141 423 6694
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
glasgow
“Charlie D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My fav place in glasgow. Service is 1st class, food out of this world and location peaceful. A great place for lunch or dinner. And even if you dont feel like going in for a dinner, you can take away. Just a great place, and whenever i take anyone new there, they are always impressed. Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

“Best restaurant in glasgow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to this restaurant since it opened,on the recommendation of friends,and still think it is the best Italian in Glasgow. Having said that it is not only us but our son, who doesn't live in Glasgow anymore, also says it is his favourite restaurant and comes here as often as possible. The food is superb and the wines will not disappoint either but, in my view, the best thing is the warm welcome always extended by Massimo, Michael and their staff. Nothing is a problem and they will always make you welcome whether it is your first visit or your hundredth visit. If you only try one restaurant in Glasgow make it this one! You won't be disappointed.

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We make a point of dining here when we can whenever we are in Glasgow, we live in Dunfermline and will travel to eat here and have brought family with us to share the dining experience - everybody loved it and still talk about it yet! The food is always fantastic, very fresh, very well presented and good value for money. The atmosphere is made all the better by Michael and Massimo as hosts, always very attentive service and no request is too much trouble. We have tried many dishes from the menu and have enjoyed every one. We would definitely recommend you eat here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic Italian dining at its very best, by far exceeds all expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I have dined several times at what I can only describe as a fantastic place to sample the best, fresh and authentic Italian cuisine. A warm atmosphere with excellent service tops this restraunt as one of the best in Glasgow. Can't wait to go again.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Go out your way to find this little restaurant, it will be a rather pleasant visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I have so many positives to say about this little restaurant!. Can't believe I stayed round the corner from it for a number of years. It's a little hidden treasure. Me and my partner got married on the lake of Malcesine and all I can say is that it brought back so many memories. I don't like too many Italian restaurants in Glasgow as feel the food never compares to what you get in Italy and neither does the wine. This place hit all the right spots! (atmosphere, service, food were second to none) . I was in a rush the night I went but will definetly visit this little place again and hopefully spend more time and enjoy more wine.