“TASTY AND GENUINE FOOD AND SERVICE AT THE BEST” 5 of 5 stars

0141 423 6694
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Galanta, Slovakia
“TASTY AND GENUINE FOOD AND SERVICE AT THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went with my friend prosper from nigeria for a quick bite. we wanted just a plate of pasta . we ended to have a three courses dinner.we both enjoyed very much.we couldnt stop to eating..... i love this restaurant food and good customer service never disappointing me my friend enjoyed is well. so we decide to book on christmas FESTIVE MENU . good choice. well done ROMAMIA.

• Visited December 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
““Friendly Service & Tasty””
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Popped into the restaurant for a quick bite. We really enjoyed the food, we both had pasta dishes that had a better taste than most i've had recently. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good value for money and we'll go back and enjoy more of the menu next time!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Reminded Me Of Home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

During a recent trip to Glasgow, my friends and I asked the hotel concierge a great Italian place to eat in the neighborhood and they suggested Roma Mia. I'm so glad that they did because we had a great time! The food was excellent homemade Italian just like my grandmother makes. We all shared a few things. We ordered the risotto with mixed seafood, veal parm, chicken milanese, and the gnocchi. The risotto was a bit creamy for my liking but there were delicious chunks of seafood. I thought the veal parm had a nice crust and a moist center. The waiter was attentive and pleasant. We only ate here one night out of our entire trip but if I lived in Glasgow I would definitely be a regular customer.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fine Food & Fabulous Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Once again we went to Roma Mia this time to celebrate a friends 60th birthday. Six of us had a fabulous evening and they even produced an impromptu birthday cake, needless to say they couldn't fit 60 candles on it. Most of us had the Veal Saltimboca Romana, excellent, and the birthday boy picked a red wine that was about as good as I have tasted. The Gavi di Gavi also went down well.
Massimo as always is the perfect host and brings true Italian authenticity to the evening. Well done again

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Lovely atmosphere, great food and wonderful service. The a la carte menu or the pre theatre are both great the latter being exceptional value. If you want a feel of Italy then try here you won't be disappointed

• Visited August 2012