“A little taste of heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kama Sutra Glasgow

Kama Sutra Glasgow
331 Sauchiehall Street | Opposite Dental Hospital / Walking Distance From King's Theatre, Glasgow G2 3HU, Scotland
+44 141 332 0055
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 1,836 Restaurants in Glasgow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Vegetarian, Halal
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Release your inner strumpet at the Kama Sutra, a salacious Indian on Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street. A truly tantalising feast for the senses, this intimate candlelit restaurant boasts a menu with titles including 'Saucy Suggestions' and 'Old Flames'. The exotic eastern cuisine includes favourites such as the popular karahi bhoona, and low-calorie curries such as the salmon and prawn masala. The Mixed Thali menu gives set menu options for two, or if you're feeling abnormally audacious, four. Popular for business lunches and parties, the Kama Sutra restaurant attracts both tourists and locals, and has a downstairs function room with DJs and a karaoke machine.
“A little taste of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Started with some scallops that were perfectly cooked, tender and delicious. Followed up with the dosa, salmon biryani and garlic naan. Not only were the flavours sublime--the chutneys were also a beautiful addition rather than a generic afterthought. I wished I had a fridge so I could have taken the leftovers home!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
KamaSutraRestaurants, Manager at Kama Sutra Glasgow, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Shimmy,

thank you for your lovely comments, glad you enjoyed your meal.

warm regards

Egremont, England, United Kingdom
“absolute phenominal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

well what can i say i visited this establishment last Monday and i have to say the greatest indian cuisine i have ever consumed. We were seated and we received out poppadom pre starters which contained the classic accompanies and an onion salsa like substance which was unreal so basic but bursting with flavour. After that we were joined by our main courses mine being a dish called the kebabi kazana which i recommend highly as the flavours from both the meat itself and the house curry sauce are phenomenal the naan that accompanied my dish was estimated at around 14 inches long and teardrop shaped the staff there where very friendly and were always willing to help out and answer any questions we left happy ,full and loaded with complimants . overall my experience here was excellent and i will be returning in the not so distant future.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
KamaSutraRestaurants, Manager at Kama Sutra Glasgow, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Scott D,

it makes our day when we receive such a nice review, hope to see you gaian soon

regards

Golspie
“Late evening meal...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I enjoyed the food... At the end of the night there were things on the menu that were no longer available...

Visited August 2013
Dear roxanmeechan,

glad you enjoyed the meal, not sure what you meant by "..things on the menu no longer available"
please let me know as we are always trying improve our standards, our email is info@kamasutrarestaurants.com, the link is on our trip adviser page, only at your convenience

warm regards

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have visited here a number of times. The food is delicious and the staff are really friendly. The last time I was here I was unwell and a lady who I believe was the manager was very nice as she made sure I was ok and as I couldn't finish my meal she wrapped it up for me to take home.

I would highly recommend this to anyone how likes indian food.

Visited November 2012
Dera gordymcglone,

thank you for your brilliant review, its a pleasure to our eyes to read such comments

best regards

Dewsbury
“Dodgy name, lovely grub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Staff were friendly and the food was delicious. There was a very relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant, which puts you at your ease and makes for a more enjoyable meal. I was on my own, but didn't feel awkward. I would have gone again, but I was only in Glasgow for 4 nights and there were so many other Indian restaurants to try.

Visited July 2013
Dear chrisNed,

"dodgy name, lovely food", we're glad it wasn't the other way round!!!
thanks for taking the time to write a review

regards