“Great Christmas Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Scotland
“Great Christmas Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014 NEW

I had never been to this restaurant before but my office had booked it for our Christmas lunch. I never expect too much from xmas lunches but I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised by Bubbly Jocks. The food was fantastic with a really good choice from the set festive lunch menu. I had the soup to start which was really nice, then I had the steak which was cooked exactly the way I wanted it with a nice pepper sauce, and then I had the chocolate compote for dessert which was gorgeous!

If this restaurant serves up great food like this at Christmas when I feel that many places dont really make the effort as they have a "captive audience" then I will definitely be back after the festive season for another meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glasgow
“Shining Where Others Fade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW via mobile

We chose this restaurant for our staff night out and weren't disappointed. The restaurant was full to bursting point as most are at this time of year and usually it's a bad sign as the management squeeze in more patrons than the kitchen can cope with. That wasn't the case here the service was slick with just the right gap between courses, the delicious food was hot when it should have been and similarly cold, which of course means that it's not been lying somewhere waiting for service. Special mention must go to the (I Think) troupe of all male servers who really worked to make our evening the best ever. I will definitely be back.

Visited December 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“One of the best meals I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014 NEW

Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. The food was excellent and the staff were so attentive. Will definitely be back

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“First visit!! Definitely not the last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

From the minute we arrived to the minute we left we were treated like royalty. Food cooked to perfection, staff had a relaxed attitude but very professional. Can't wait to come back and try more dishes from a beautiful menu! Thanks again Roastits

Scotland
“Great Christmas night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

Probably one of the best value Christmas menus in Glasgow. Restaurant was full to capacity and we had to wait a short time to order, however we were given canapés to stave off hunger pangs and these went down a treat. Staff exceptional, wine very reasonably priced and food was really good. Great choices for all 3 courses. Having paid £40 the previous week for a Christmas night in Glasgow it was miles better both for price and food. It was a great night and thanks to the staff.