“Excellent Apartments” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Place in Glasgow

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
My Place in Glasgow
You added My Place in Glasgow to your Saves list
Old Sheriff Court | 149 Ingram Street, Glasgow G1 1DW, Scotland (City Centre)   |
Ranked #11 of 41 Specialty Lodging in Glasgow
Scotland
“Excellent Apartments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2007

My husband and I have just spent a night in Glasgow at the wonderful 'My Place in Glasgow' apartments. We have stayed in other apartments in Glasgow but this was by far the best. The apartments are housed in the old Glasgow Sheriff Court building in Ingram Street so the ceilings are very high and the rooms bright. The apartment is over two levels with the bedroom and main bathroom upstairs and a lovely bright living/dining area with fitted kitchen and a very large toilet downstairs. The kitchen has everything you will ever need. The apartment is a real home from home. The owners have thought of everything. The whole apartment is very spacious and tastefully decorated. TV/DVD/CD provided as well as CDs, DVDs and books. The bedroom is large and airy and the bed is large and comfortable. The location is superb with Merchant Square and the Italian Centre on your doorstep and Princes Square about 5 minutes away. You will be spoiled for choice of where to eat. All the main shopping areas are within 2-10mins walk. The Gallery of Modern Art is just along the road and is well worth a visit.
We will certainly use these apartments again.

Stayed February 2007

Solo
Business

Been to My Place in Glasgow? Share your experiences!