The rooms were very clean, and the beds were well kept, allowing me a good night's rest.
The hotel is near the city centre, easily accessible to the rest of the city via the SPT nearby. Breakfast served was also plentiful. All necessities were covered, including WIFI. All in all, a good stay. Recommend this place to anyone looking to visit Glasgow on a budget, whilst not compromising on quality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland