I love staying at Amadeus. It is a warm friendly place, where the rooms are clean and full of character. The location is perfect, straddling the busy Great Western Road (which is less than a minute's walk away and full of easy transportation links such as the subway and buses) and the picturesque setting of the Kelvin and surrounding woodland, and is on a generally very quiet road. The cold buffet breakfast is good and varied, the staff are very friendly (without being overbearing in any way) and in terms of value for money, you would struggle to find anywhere this affordable and nice in such a great location. As many people have said, this is an old guesthouse, but I hope any renovation won't strip the house of its own style and individuality, as this is part of its charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland