For the price very good value for money. I had a single room which I think always tend to be the poorer rooms in any hotel/guest house and while this was small it was perfectly adequate. The mattress felt a bit thin but I had a very good nights sleep and although the room was at the front of the house over the entrance door there was no noise or disturbance from the Gt Western Rd which is just 100 metres away. Breakfast is a cold continental buffet with plenty of choice: cereals, croissants, cold meats, cheese, toast etc, and good coffee! Kelvinbridge SPT station is 2-3 mins walk away; University ~15 mins walk. Receptionist friendly. Various restaurants and pubs on the Gt Western Road - I ate in The Wise Monkey: friendly bar staff, good selection of beers and good bar food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland