I am a regular guest at the Max Apartments in Glasgow, being a business traveller to the area who got sick of hotel food. I have experienced three of the serviced self catering apartments on offer, and there is a consistently high standard of decoration throughout. Two of the apartments were one bedroomed and one is 2 bedroomed but they all offer fairly spacious living quarters. Although most items of kitchenware is provided (crockery cutlery and pots and pans) there is no inventory as such so it is from staying in the different rooms that I know what can be provided. That said any time I have asked for something that I had before but was not available at the time, it was provided with good will and in most cases very promptly by the time I got back in the evening. My one ongoing issue is with the lights - quite often there are light bulbs out but again when I report them they are fixed promptly. I would happily recommend these apartments for business or leisure travellers, and believe them to be exceptionally good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 Bath Street serviced apartments Glasgow elegantly combine the luxury and comfort of a leading hotel with the flexibility and convenience of self catering. Located in the heart of Glasgow’s thriving centre it is ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers. With a selection of one and two bedroom apartments on offer we can accommodate any length of stay from 1 day to 1 year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Hotel Glasgow
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Glasgow, Scotland