This was one of our favorite B&Bs on our trip, and the one we splurged on for our honeymoon. The couple was very very friendly upon arrival and had no problems with our later check in, which was extremely refreshing after our mishaps at the Glasgow airport. Our room was fantastic and it was so nice to come back to after a long day exploring Edinburgh. The breakfast was buffet style, but the staff was right there to provide anything you needed. Overall a great B&B that we would stay at again when in Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland