No issues here overall... typical Premier Inn so very good overall. Only slight issue was I didn't think the hot water pressure was that good. Oh, and remember the switch the radiator off if you don't like a hot room in the night.
Restaurant next door was very good (Table Table), with excellent Guinness and BBQ ribs! Service in the restaurant was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're a captain of industry there's no better place to stay than Premier Inn Hotel Glasgow Cambuslang, with so many business venues nearby. Or if you're just majoring on the fun, you'll find plenty of that too, with tourist attractions and sports facilities that rank as some of the nation's best. Set sail for some great football action at Celtic Park or Ibrox. Or take a different tack and spend the day at a convention at the SECC. Drop anchor at the Hydro to hear a band or catch a show. Then come back to the original port of call, with a lovely tasty meal at our restaurant, and a great night's sleep in a comfy bed. We're just off junction 2A on the M74 motorway and our friendly team are here waiting with a warm welcome and we are eager to make sure that you get the best night's sleep. So come and visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow - Cambuslang/ M74, Jct 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/ m74, Jct 1) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow - Cambuslang/ M74, Jct 2 Scotland