“Best Tapas I have had” 5 of 5 stars

+44 141 375 1111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #485 of 1,974 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Best Tapas I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Sitting in the top floor of the Rotunda Glasgow with views of the Clyde was good then the food was even better. The service was exceptional from the ordering drinks to the bill, the food was delivered to our table hot and tasted as good as it looked, it was also received in intervals that I could not have timed it as precise if I tried, so over all it was a good experience that I will do again

Miguel R, Manager at Fino, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for your favourable review of Fino. I am very happy that you enjoyed our food and service, and in particular the way the dishes are brought to the table, as this is the true tapas style of eating. I can see that you also appreciated our spectacular views and I am delighted to know that you will be returning soon. Once again thank you.

“pure authenticity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I went to Fino with my girlfriend, after being recommended by my Spanish friend. I love spanish food and good spanish places are hard to come by in Glasgow.

The place is stunning inside, very contemporary but unlike any dining room I have seen. And it has the food to match. The Spanish staff brings it all together with warm and friendly service.

This restaurant would do well in Spain I will definitely be back!!

Miguel R, Manager at Fino, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
I was delighted to receive your review of Fino and I thank you for it. I'm glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed your meal and please pass on my thanks to your Spanish friend who recommended us.
As you quite rightly say, we are a contemporary restaurant but with that extra special feeling of being in beautiful building like the North Rotunda.
So once again I thank you for your comments which are much appreciated, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
“A taste of Spain indeed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I went to Fino on Saturday night and it was fantastic. It's on the top floor of the rotunda so has great views of the river and surrounding landmarks. The food was very authentic and the staff almost entirely Spanish so really took me back to my holiday in Spain. I particularly enjoyed the the sharing of each dish with everyone at the table. Really adds to the experience. I really hope that this place becomes popular as it's really new and they have tried to do everything the correct way.

Miguel R, Manager at Fino, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Many thanks for your recent review of Fino. I am very glad that you had a great time on Saturday and enjoyed our food. We have taken great care to ensure that all our dishes are as authentic as possible and it pleases me greatly that your comments reflect this. We hope you will come again soon.
“Best Tapas in Glasgow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Visited Fino with a group of friends for our Christmas get together and had a fantastic evening.

Having visited Spain a lot over the years I am very fussy about eating Spanish food in Glasgow however I can safely say that the food at Fino is as authentic as it gets and the murmur of Spanish language around from the waiters just adds to experience making you feel like you are in Spain!

There is loads to choose from on the menu including Spanish food with a Scottish twist such as haggis and black pudding albondigas.

Great food, efficient and friendly service in a lovely location. Fab evening, can't wait to go back!!

Miguel R, Manager at Fino, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your review of Fino, I was thrilled to hear you and your friends had a great time and that the murmur of Spanish from the waiters around you added to your enjoyment of the evening. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best Spanish restaurant in Glasgow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

After been recommended by some friends I decided to try out this new restaurant which is part of the North Rotunda.

I don't normally write reviews but this restaurant definitely deserves a lot of praise.

My partner and I were warmly welcomed into the restaurant, which the views of the Clyde/Finnieston crane, from the panoramic windows, set the tone very nicely to the evening.

The dinner was absolutely delicious. The chorizo sausages cooked in Sherry & the Red piquillo peppers were some of the highlights.... I could go on :)
The wine list is also fantastic. The attentive Spanish waiter was always on hand to make sure our glasses were never empty.

This restaurant, in my opinion is for people who understand the difference between normal franchise Tapas restaurants and genuine authentic Spanish food, that a lot of passion has went into, the latter been Fino.

For this reason my evening was a truly 10/10. ( The ice cream and cheesecake sealed that mark)

We have now been twice within a month and we are sure to be regulars in this very exciting restaurant.

Hope to see you again soon :)

Miguel R, Manager at Fino, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your review as it is much appreciated. I was very pleased to learn you had enjoyed your dinner with us on 2 occasions and that you were happy with the food and service as well as our beautiful views over the river. I was also very excited to hear that you think our menu offers "genuine, authentic Spanish food" as this is exactly what we are aspiring to produce. We are delighted that you have become "regulars" and eagerly await your return.