“Best food in Glasgow without doubt!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Greenock, United Kingdom
“Best food in Glasgow without doubt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I visited with my mum and boyfriend on 09/08/2014 at teatime and sat outside, the atmosphere outside was great.
We couldnt believe the prices, for 2 long vodkas (made to perfection) and a vodka with coke it came to £7.50! We live in Greenock and to go to a dingy local you couldnt get that round for that price it was outstanding! We also ordered food, my mum had a chicken tikka and cheese panini which also came with salad (not your usual cucumber, tomato and lettuce, this was delicious with peppers etc) and delicious coleslaw! I had macaroni cheese with salad and garlic bread, it was absolutely outstanding! The portion was amazing to the point I couldnt finish it, we got a portion of fries to share which wasnt your typical straight out a bag and into the fryer fries, these still had potato skin on them, they were delicious and once again a huge portion ! Our food came to an unbelievable £10.40, you would have been double that had we went to KFC, or even a weatherspoons and at that it would have been frozen rubbish! This place was top knotch food and service. Thanks to the bar staff who were exeptional and also to the chef/cooks for the totally amazing meal! Will be back here time and time again, it made our weekend !

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere with reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I returned after a 2 month absence and was treated like a long lost brother.
As usual food good, reasonably priced in a convivial atmosphere.
Give it a visit.

Rochdale, United Kingdom
“super pub food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed nearby for the Commonwealth games. We went in here a couple of times. Six of us had a hearty meal and a drink for £52!!! Now that's a good price, London! Only problem was slow food sewrvice.

• Visited July 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Visited over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised (If I had read previous reviews before hand then I would not have been as surprised), Glasgow was busy with the Commonwealth games and it would not normally be my first choice for a night out but friends had me out and it was a great night. It will be now be first port of call and I would definitely recommend , A friendly welcoming bar with great food and some very good live entertainment.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great atmosphere especially the entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went with friends after work for dinner and some drinks. I was really impressed with the quality of the food equally impressed with the large sized portions. We were asked if we preferred to sit indoors or outdoors in which we chose to eat outside. Service was great, friendly staff and knowledgeable. To top the night, the live female singer was excellent. Will definitely be back.