“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Tried The Byblos Cafe for the first time today and was not disappointed. The food tastes authentic & homemade and absolutely delicious! The Ocra & Lamb stew was very tasty and the mixed grill meat was exceptional. The staff were very welcoming & friendly and happy to explain the different dishes on offer. We also had a lovely chat with the owner who was telling us about his homeland. Would recommend Byblos for a taste of Lebanon!

• Visited June 2014

“Authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have visited Byblos Café on a few occasions, and never have I been disappointed. The food tastes homemade, and the falafel in particular is phenomenal. I can also recommend the moussaka. Probably not a place you can go to every day on a student budget, but the price definitely reflects the quality.

• Visited June 2014
Uddingston, United Kingdom
“One of my favourites! Make sure you try this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Have been to Byblos many times and its always the same- food and service couldn't be better- I have been at lunchtime and in the evening- have had battata harra, shawarma wraps and main meals as well as the wonderful home made baklava. I can also highly recommend the homemade garlic sauce and chilli sauce! It is very reasonably priced too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Largs, United Kingdom
“Top Marks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We visited this cafe on Saturday. Like one of the previous contributors, my husband and I lived in the Middle East for many
years and had in fact visited Byblos. The food was delicious and so authentic, it brought back many wonderful memories. We visited with friends who, before we left, were already discussing who they would introduce to this lovely family run cafe. We took in our own alcohol as it is not licensed, which suited us just fine. Thank you to Silvana who came over to speak with us, we had a lovely conversation about Lebanon, and Byblos in particular. We felt so relaxed. We will definitely be back soon!

“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I visited Byblos Cafe on Friday evening with my mother and once again was astounded at the fabulous home made food which was served to us. The service and ambiance is first class and the food is exceptional both in quality and flavour. I would have no hesitation in returning to the Byblos Cafe or in recommending it to friends and family. It is outstanding value and the friendliest of staff in this family run establishment.