“never again” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I went there with family and between us all we spent over £700 and for that got poor service. The food was very bad and would not recommend this place to any one.

If we rated this a 1 then that would be over the top.. there are better places to eat and you get more for what you pay..

Visited July 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“1 of the better buffet restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

went for a family meal - great variety, 4 different pizza's,2 pasta dishes, kids buffet section, 8 different indian curries, 8 chinese main dishes, great selection of starters(starters where my favourite bit) and dessert area with various cakes and ice-creams - was really impressed defineatly my favourite buffet restaurant

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I hope this restaurant has improved since I visited a number of weeks ago. I tried to register the site on trip advisor so that I could express my displeasure., with little success. The decor is cheap and nasty and reminiscent of a cafeteria. We tried all different types of food and I can honestly say that this was as bad as I have experienced. The indian and chinese starters remined me of those frozen platters that you find in frozen food stores and supermarkets. we moved on to the main courses, all were luke warm. I expressed my concerns to a member of staff who said he would speak to the chef. We then went to try the carvery. Sorry, it is finished was the reply at the counter. We looked at the Italian section and there was nothing there to inspire. I tried a wedge of pizza, this too was cold. We waited a while to see if the heating had been turned up on the dishes, alas no, they were still luke warm. Finally we went to the dessert section. This was a joke, a limited selection of ice cream, and the cakes were similar to those we have seen in a well known store ***land. I usually avoid buffet restaurants and this visit justified my belief that if you want an Indian meal, go to an Indian restaurant. The same applies to other types of cuisine. Better to be a master of one than jack of all trades. I spoke to the manager on our way out of the restauant and he asked us to come back on another occasion. Suffice to say, we have not returned and I hope for everybody that does go, that things have improved.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“False advertising”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The menu reads well with an excellent choice however the dishes that were put out were only a small selection of the dishes advertised. Was extremely disappointed. The oriental dishes that were out were not a good selection. The Indian dishes were tasteless. The pizzas ran out + were not replaced. The ice cream was the cheapest of the cheap + not very nice. With exception of the salad bar most of the starters were deep fried.

Tables were cleared quick + the waiting staff friendly. Got our drinks order wrong. Ordered vodka+ diet coke, received diet coke which tasted funny. Guess it was a very cheap brand.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Not bad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Went in for lunch! The indian currys and the pizzas were good! Really enjoyed them! However the oriental section was poor! The selection of dessert wasnt bad either! Overall not bad experience!

• Visited June 2013