“Great little Cafe!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #620 of 1,974 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Great little Cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I live pretty close to this place and can't fault it!
Hot filled rolls are brilliant and the home made ice cream is second to none! Staff are always very friendly.
Does what it says on the tin!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

glasgow
“What Have You Done To Your Cappucino?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having sadly not managed down to my lovely wee local Langside cafe in a long time.....I was sooooo looking forward to enjoying a long awaited steamy mug of their gorgeous...and I say gorgeous cappucino!!!!! However.....on arrival of my cappucino....everything looked beautifully familiar as I gazed upon the perfect...and I say perfect amount of creamy chocolatey froth.(as many coffee shops fill the cup with creamy froth and not much coffee!!!! - ie john lewis!!!)as I took my first long awaited taste of the hot steamy mug of beauty...something was not right!! soooooooooooooooooooo let down!!! It was absolutely tasteless....I held back on the urge to give it back but I would like to say to the cafe owner.....add some real coffee to the cappucino!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
glasgow
“super wee cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

one of the last of the old wee cafes that Glasgow used to have plenty of. It is a treasure. Delicious food, some of it brought from Italy. Love their 'specials', soups etc.Their ice cream is the very best there is - and in Glasgow, that is saying something!

Visited October 2013
“Best Café in the Southside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here most weekends for the past 3 or 4 years and I can't fault it - the food is lovely, the staff are so friendly and the prices are unbelievable!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Nice clean place. Good helpful service. My family loved it and we will be back again. I would recommend to anyone.

Visited May 2013