“Great Place .Awesome South Indian Food-Value for Money” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Vegetarian
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Place .Awesome South Indian Food-Value for Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am a connoisseur for the limited kind of choice of food I prefer. South Indian Cuisine being my favourite.I have tried everywhere in UK & I would highly recommend Rishi's as the best in terms of food ,service ,ambience & great value for money.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“First Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went with an Itison Voucher and were not disappointed. Having previously lived in Aberdeen, we had visited Rishi's in that city at least twice. I believe this Glasgow branch only opened this year (2013). The restaurant was quite busy at lunch time. As is the case in Aberdeen, a fair proportion of the customers are of Indian extraction which, to me, is bound to be a good sign that good quality and authentic Indian food is being served. The food was excellent - I had a spinach lamb dish and the lamb was really tender. Service was prompt and friendly and the waiters were knowledgeable about the various dishes. And the gents' loo was spotless. Overall a good experience. The restaurant is central and watch out for special deals.

“Great Veggie Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We visited during the week after going to Cineworld and it is a short distance away so is an excellent choice for a pre or post cinema. We had an itison voucher so we were limited in our choice to traditional (Northern Indian style) curries, rice and nan. We chose Chicken Patia, Kaju Mutter Paneer Makhani, Butter Nan and Pilau Rice. Both curries were delicious, although the texture of the Chicken Patia was a bit too smooth and had far too much sauce to meat ratio for my liking. We really enjoyed our meal and were impressed by the range of vegetable dishes on offer. We will definately return to try the Dosas and Idli so that we can really experience what Rishi's is all about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The best dosa in glasgow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant wid ma frnds . It wasn't disappointing. Good value of food and tasty as well . Not like other South Indian restaurants in Glasgow . Amazing dosa wid side dishes . Will b bak definitely .

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food.....lovely service!!!...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food in the restaurant is delicious especially chilly paratha and Badam kheer. The service is fabulous making our visit comfortable, good and value for money. I would like to suggest few things, that would add to the outlook of the place, I have noticed the uniform of the waiters of the restaurant of the same category and find it more professional and up-to date, and a tie can make the waiters look smart. Other than that the introduction of more set-meals might prove to be an another attraction for the students in the city.

• Visited April 2013