“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I attended a birthday dinner at the Richmond back in March, both the food and the service were exceptional so my boyfriend and I decided to come back to have some lunch to see if it was just as good.. It was!
Every time we come in the staff are always so friendly and attentive and the food is always incredible - great value for money too!
I live in the city center where there are a lot of very nice places to eat but this place is miles better and worth the journey out to the West End.
Definitely worth the visit for the special hot chocolate alone!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

JennySki
“Very nice new restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had an excellent lunch here, eating from the Bistro menu. Would recommend it - lovely presentation of food, tasted great, nice staff and newly re-developed so interesting decor.

I'm not sure if it has outdoor seating or how late it opens. I imagine its fine for families at lunchtime or around 6pm ish, perhaps not quite so later in the evening when I suspect it will have quite a crowd of young trendy people.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fitted our brief perfectly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for an hour to meet family (party of 12) with our 10 day old daughter. Wasn't sure what to expect but Staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating with buggy space etc. We got a long booth which was plenty space for adults too. We were just in for drinks but food looked lovely in passing. Cocktail menu looked great and those partaking confirmed they tasted great too - especially the "honey old fashioned" will be back with (during the day) and without the wee one (in the evening) once we are able. Also wheelchair accessible plus disabled loo.

Visited May 2013
“Anniversary Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

As I used to visit before the Richmond was here, I was so happy to be back in this fantastic new surrounding, me and my husband went just for drinks, I then brought my son for sunday brunch and he loved it, it is now his and his girlfriends place to eat as she loves the curried parsnip soup, we came on sunday to eat and relax, the food was great and the service was very attentive, we stay for 3 hours eating and reading there sunday papers, what a great way to spend a day. everyone should try it as the prices are good as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“out for tea with son”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the 2nd time within a few months I have been to this bar/restaurant. It is very modern, and lovely surroundings. The staff are very friendly. We both had a burger, which is probably one of the best i've had. " RICHMOND BURGER" you must try it. The portions are huge. The only thing was, there was a mix up with our order, and we had to wait a while, but they apologised and deducted the price of our drinks from the bill, We were happy with this, and would not put us off going back soon. The location is very good, with parking locally.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere