“Lovely lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
GLASGOW
“Lovely lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited here again tonight for the 5th time. Again a lovely experience, very relaxing, lovely food and wine. Very friendly staff and reasonable prices makes it a great local for us. Keep it up. If in doubt because it is above a chippy, please please pay it a visit, it will exceed your expectations.

Visited June 2013

Glasgow
“A Wee Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Myself and family ,members went along to Casa Ola for the first time only last night. We got a warm welcome and attended to as soon as we were comfortable .
Although I have never been too keen on Tapas the Casa Ola has changed my perception.
The menu was entirely Spanish, which it should be, The quantity was typically tapas but I found the 3 dishes I had were more than enough, the wines were excellent and for three tapas and a sweet or coffee for the price it was amazing value for money.
There was a bit of a wait from ordering until the dishes came but as it was all cooked to order it was well worth the wait and I would have been slightly disappointed if everything had arrived within minutes, so when you go, which you would be crazy not to , just be patient, you will be rewarded
I will be back and will spread the word

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Superb!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to this restaurant at least five times over the last three months and it just gets better and better. The food is excellent, the staff are very friendly and even help me out with my attempts at speaking Spanish. Excellent value for money as well. I'll be back!

glasgow
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I have only praise for this restaurant which is within walking distance from my home! This has been my fifth visit and besides the amazing food (my favorite being the black pudding) the friendly atmosphere is second to none. This is a must try for everyone who enjoys a taste of the Mediterranean and is great value for money.

Glasgow, Scotland
“Great value, even better food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this great wee place. It's not city centre but well worth the journey out to Cardonald. The food, price and service are all excellent. I'll definitely be a regular!