“Fantastic Beer & Cider collection” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #350 of 1,838 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bringing together; Craft Beer (cask, keg & bottled), Good Grub, DJ's, Live Music & Art in a scenic spot by the River Kelvin.
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Beer & Cider collection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I came here with a friend a few weeks ago intending only to stay for a few drinks, howver it was so good we stayed from 3-9pm!!

We sat outside in the sun where there is several tables plus a barn bit where you can stay under cover. Fab views of the river Kelvin and you get the sun all day (if it's out)!!

Great selection of craft beers and ciders and I never had the same make twice whilst I was there. Really good choices of vodka too.

We had some pub grub, parnsip thick chips were fab as were the onion rings and the chicken strips we had were ok.

The only downside is that it took over 45 mins for the bar staff to clear our table.

A visit to the ladies toilets is a must, comic strips on the inside of the cubicle, don't know if it's the same in the men's!

Try here for a few pints, I think you'll like it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Average food, awful service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Over 45mins wait on 2 burgers and a side of Mac and cheese. This was somehow excusable as they only had one chef on. 4 members of staff on at front of house, 3 of whom appeared to be doing very little, 1 of which spent our whole time in the place chatting to some girl at the bar.

Food was reasonable enough but not as good as other places I've been to for a burger (honourable mention for Black Sparrow and Nice N Sleazys). The side of Macaroni cheese was forgotten and appeared when I had one bite of my burger and 3 chips left. It was basically a bowl of grease with some macaroni on top and a lump of cheddar on top of that.

No check backs to see if everything was ok or to ask if we wanted more drinks either.

Will not be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Drinks only review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had already eaten so we were popping in for drinks only. Loved the atmosphere and the music. Good selection of beers. This is one bar I'll be heading back to next time I am visiting Glasgow.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
buckie
“Rude barman”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visited Inn deep this weekend and I will never return. The staff are rude and need to learn some people skills! When i asked at the bar if I could order food he barked "NO,the kitchen is backed up with orders",I would have much preferred him say something like---sorry we are not taking any more orders at the moment the kitchen is very busy. This young chap is a disgrace.He made no apology to me or the other people at the bar who were actually asking for their money back (having waited much longer for their orders than is acceptable) The whole place was a shambols and they could not even provide clean glasses(again no apology) Don't waste your time go somewhere else.

Visited June 2013
Newcastle, UK
“Craft Beer Central in Glasgow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great beer selection including Kernel, Williams Bros., Marble, Summer Wine. Friendly staff.
Nice cellar feel with outside tables.
Great booths to sit in.