“Cheap night out” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Uddingston, United Kingdom
“Cheap night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I like to go here after work on a friday or when I have been out shopping as I nearly always get a seat, it is cheap and cheerful and I enjoy the food on the menu. It is good for a bottle of Blossom Hill which is my favourite wine and only costs like £10.50 great value. I also like the beer&burged range and was happy when it was expanded to include hot dogs which is a favourite of mine. The hot dog is served in a lovely baguette bread and it really big and filling. Well worth the money!! I also see that they have no introduced chicken wednesdays and fish fridays which are pretty good deals. I have always had good service in here and really couldn't fault the place

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

A typical Wetherspoon's, there's a good atmosphere, cheap drinks, cheap food and all sorts of customers. Great for people watching.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Firenze
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

It's true: never order anything but traditional pub grub in a British pub or you will be disappointed. I ate pasta here and it was dreadful (micorwaved but cold!) but that wasn't the point. The service was awful...ok it was Saturday afternoon but there were literally no more than 3 staff on tables for the whole dining room and we had to wait about 40 minutes for our starter. Anyway, would not rate it as a 1 star as the location is good (for people watching!) and so is the atmosphere. The traditional fish and chips/burger and chips stuff looked good too and the prices are CHEAP!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Myself and two friends visited here on a weekend away to Glasgow and it was nice, good value, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, food was good but we made the mistake of going to another wetherspoons instead (the Edward Wylie) on our most recent visit to Glasgow, will stick to crystal palace next time for sure!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
scotland
“what a fillet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hi just had a wee day in Glasgow and me and my wife popped in for something to eat and
drink here ,as we know the good value that jd wetherspoons brings to the high st for food and drink we were well pleased with the crystal palace , and what can I say had the biggest chicken fillet sandwich I`ve ever had ,big fillet of chicken ,moist and well cooked ,could have had two but that`s just greed not need , typical wetherspoons ,well run efficient and excellent value .would definitely return here .

• Visited October 2013