“Amazing entertainment, food and night out!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #159 of 377 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: The place to be for an amazing party night experience with Live Vocalists, Stage Shows, Outrageous DJs, Bar Top Dancing and so much more! Ideal for Hens, Stags, Birthdays, etc.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing entertainment, food and night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Last weekend we went to Madness for a friends Hen Party and what a night we had. We booked in for the 3 Course Dinner and VIP area upstairs for the evening. What value for money! The food was fantastic and good value for money. The DJ's were so funny with their wee cheeky comments and winding the hen up on stage along with the other parties that were booked in. The range of music and entertainment from the dancers were fantastic. The Security, Bar and Waiting Staff made the night. They were really lovely and looked after us throughout the night and the banter was great too. Would definitely recommend a night out there - whether it be just for drinks or for the dinner. Definitely be back soon!

Visited August 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Really, really awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

When you agree to go on a hen do, there is an expectation that it might be a bit tacky, but that it will also be fun. Madness is definitely one of the worst experiences of hen party celebrations I have ever had. Firstly, I thought that the staff treated us badly-bar staff and waiting staff alike. I was surprised that they lifted our table cloths before we'd even finished our deserts. They had a superior attitude, which seemed misplaced in a venue like Madness and a couple of them were just rude. Secondly, I thought that it was really poor value for money. The service was painfully slow and the quality of the food was really disappointing. For £20 a head in a large group, I expected so much more than a poor bar meal. I've had better school dinners. Thirdly-the "entertainment" was less sincere than on an over night ferry! Tacky! All in all, I would think twice about ever going back.

Visited June 2013