“Best way to end a night!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Noodle
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best way to end a night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love the 'create your own box' menu. I have been in twice now, it's about £8 for a box of either noodles or rice with your choice of sauce and veg and meat etc to go in it. Well worth it, you can sit in or take away. I had white rice with peanut sauce, chicken and spring onions and something else (after a night out) and it was the best thing I've tasted!

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Halal Asian menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love eating out in here, when I live in Glasgow. Far from hometown, sometimes I miss the Asian food.. This small restaurant offers qualified food in good price. You will choose and combine anything you wanna have in your menu. Dont hope a fancy seats and table..this is very simple restaurant, but it has trully Asian taste and halal. Love it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Miss working near by this was my daily eating place for lunch amazing food need to branch out to Clydebank shopping centre pleaseeee!!! :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Overijse, Brabant, Belgium
“Wok to Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

food is excellent to have after a night out, especially after going to ABC night club which is right next door. Very cheap and fast for the quality of food, love it every time I go!

Visited January 2014
Coimbatore, India
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I lived in Glasgow for a year as a student, and stumbled upon this place from a discount coupon on my snapfax, and its been my favorite since!

I am always a little sceptical about chinese food, as it is cooked differently in different places. However, this restaurant topped everything, and even after all my coupons got over, I frequented this place. The staff there are quite nice, and they taught us how to use chopsticks.

The packing of the food there is quite convenient too, for takeaways as well as eating there. I always have Egg Noodles, with Chicken and Hot Asia Sauce (spicy!) when I am there, and I just drool when I think of it even now!

Sometimes, I would buy two servings (as I lived a bit far from City Centre), and keep one in the fridge, and heat it up the next day. It still tastes amazing the next day!

This is a must-try restaurant! I miss this food!

• Visited February 2013