“Terrific THAIriffic!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai, Vegetarian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Thairiffic, you'll find our modern take on traditional Thai cuisine. Not only do we offer classics like Pad Thai, Thai Green/Red Curry or even Tom Yum soup, but also truly authentic Thai dishes such as Spicy Mango Seabass, Yellow Powder Stir fry and Choo-Chi.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Terrific THAIriffic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

From the moment we entered the restaurant, we were greeted with a huge smile and warm hospitality. My partner and I, being an indecisive couple often find it hard to choose from the menu. Our waiter however, Simon, was in tune to our needs and we ended up with the best choices through his honest and unbiased well defined palette. All three courses where a taste sensation. My husband and I go out for dinner weekly and are a huge fan of Asian cuisine. This is by far the best Asian restaurant we have been to in Glasgow and regret not coming sooner. Now we can't wait to come back and make our way though the varied menu! HIGHLY recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cairnryan, United Kingdom
“Pre-theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Thairiffic has now become our favourite restaurant in Glasgow. We normally eat off the a la carte menu where we can thoroughly recommend both the red and green thai curries and coconut rice. The starter platter to share is really fabulous. Last night we were eating early as we were going to the Kings Theatre (just round the corner) at 7pm and so we decided to try the pre-theatre menu. It was excellent. We shared our starters which were fish and crab cakes and tasty dips. The curries we had chosen for our main courses did not disappoint either and were every bit as delicious as normal. The bottle of Pinot Grigio was also very good!! Service is always superb and last night was no exception. Hope to be back for dinner again soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lunch with a friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My friend and I popped in here for lunch and discovered it had changed to Thairiffic (having previously been the Jade Garden for many years). The decor had changed significantly and the food had changed to Thai rather than chinese. We both thoroughly enjoyed it.

Visited July 2013
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Great food & great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Visited here after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Had the pre-theatre menu, which was fantastic value for money and staff were excellent. Would definitely recommend and look forward to visiting again.

Bathgate, United Kingdom
“So worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Visited here following reading good reviews on trip advisor. We like to eat early so were at the restaurant even before they were opened. No problem, we were warmly greeted. The restaurant is bright and airy and very clean. Unlike what I read in a previous review, the tables were not crammed in and too close. The service was exemplary and I was pleased that I was told that the main course I had order was very hot. Following a discussion I realised it was likely too hot for my taste. I chose an alternative, which was delivered with a less hot sauce. Just as well, I would have struggled with the original. The food was lovely and We are already planning a return visit. My partner is vegetarian and said she was very pleased at the choice of dishes she could
have. The food is reasonably priced, a good menu, and lovely staff. I definitely recommend you try this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere