Stopped here after getting a deal through 'Booking.com' for two nights.
First time stopping in Glasgow but here for a Concert at the O2 ABC and pleased to say it was within pretty easy walking distance...as was the actual City center which was really handy.
We used the Multi story car park which is around the back of the hotel (NCP £12.50 per 24 hours) but there is one across the road where I think you can get a discount if stopping in the Hotel.
The Hotel itself is very clean with a large bar and dining area although we never actually dined in the Hotel as the City Center is just so close with a whole raft of eateries.
The room was nice, clean and pleasant, however....although we were on the top floor, our room backed onto Glasgow Grand Central station, and even with the excellent double glazing it still made quite a noise and if you had the window open was majorly intrusive, not generally a problem but our room was also very warm and even with the Air con on cool was still very warm, certainly if we stop again...and I'm pretty sure we will...we'd ask for a room away from the Railway station and would advise people to take this into consideration.
The only other 'Issue' would be that the water pressure for the taps in the bathroom was really poor it has to be said, the shower however was excellent.
So...would I recommend this as a place to stay....without a doubt yes, it's clean, appears to be well run with pleasant professional staff, well located without a doubt, plenty of local pubs, and nightlife all within easy reach, and car parking close by...just beware of the trains. (Hence my 'Average' rating for sleep)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Glasgow is a four star hotel ideally located within a ten minute walk to Glasgow's 3 major stations - Glasgow Central, Queen Street and Argyle Street. The hotel is an easy 3 min train journey or 20 min walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena - the ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. For those planning a shopping trip the hotel offers a short 3 min walk to St Enoch shopping centre as well as easy access to a plethora of nearby restaurants and bars to unwind after a busy day in Glasgow. Jurys Inn Glasgow features all day Costa Coffee bar, a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which opens from 6:30am to 10am for breakfast and from 5pm to 10pm for dinner. Guests can also avail of the 24 hour room service offered in the hotel. If you are arriving by car parking is available within a 3 min walk from the hotel at Qpark Jamaica Street. Jurys Inn Aberdeen offers an excellent 4 star accommodation - our comfortable bedrooms are suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The hotel provides 24 hour room service. All of our 321 rooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, tea, coffee and hot chocolate refreshment dock and Free WiFi - guests who book direct with us can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable rooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Glasgow with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, JurysInn, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jurys Inn Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Jurys Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Scotland