I booked this hotel in favour of the Hilton due to its good location. It does not have parking, however there is an arrangement with a car park opposite and the hotel will validate the ticket so residents can enjoy preferential rates.
Check in was prompt, room was ok - not great and didn't feel as fresh as previous visit. Bar facility was satisfactory.
On the down side - breakfast was poor. Pre-cooked buffet style - but not hot. Very disappointing.
Check-out was quick & efficient
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland; a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which is some of the best in Europe outside of London. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland