We were really pleased with the location of the hotel and our room on the 3rd floor was clean tidy with a spacious wetroom (we were offered an upgrade - for £15 - to a room with bath but declined). You walk out the front of the hotel and immediately find yourself in the centre of the city. Unfortunately for us it is party night season and the people next door decided to continue the party in their room, from 1.30am to 4.30am. I called reception twice and someone came up and told them to shut up but shortly afterwards they started again. It wasn't the best way to spend a night in Glasgow but it wouldn't stop me from staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland; a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which is some of the best in Europe outside of London. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland