Check in was quick and easy and the rooms requested at the rear of the hotel on the telephone the day before were granted. Requested rooms at the rear as had read on trip advisor that they were quieter. Rooms have been refurbished, everything in the rooms worked but did find the room quite small and cramped for 2 people. Breakfast had a good choice and cheaper if booked through reception than paying direct at the La Bonne Auberge restaurant. Hotel is near to Sauchiehall shopping street and also the Royal Concert Hall. Walking distance from Buchanan Street bus station and Queen Street railway station. Staff were mostly friendly apart from restaurant manager who was a bit stroppy. All in all a decent hotel in the centre of glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland; a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which is some of the best in Europe outside of London. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland