“Fun full family day out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 133 Activities in Glasgow
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado Glasgow became part of our growing family in October 2011. It has some of the best play and party facilities in the region with new and exciting equipment and activities arriving soon.Gambado Glasgow has a range of activities for children of all ages which will keep them entertained for hours! Younger children can play and develop in absolute safety in our toddler areas, which include a sensory play area, whilst older children can try out some of our more challenging equipment, like our state of the art climbing wall or our thrilling go-karts. At Gambado we also understand the importance of making parents’ visit as enjoyable as possible too, so we provide plenty of comfortable seating, a tasty cafe with great coffee as well as free Wi-Fi Gambado Glasgow is also the ideal location for a very special birthday party. With VIP areas for the parents to relax in and our entertaining party tea rooms.Our team will ensure a smooth and fun party for your little VIPs. Gambado Glasgow is also available for private hire.We look forward to seeing you soon!
“Fun full family day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We went to the centre with our nieces and had a fantastic day out. Staff so helpful and kind couldn't do anymore for you. Have told all my collages at corkerhill day centre to visit. As they all have young children or grand children

Jamie green

Visited May 2014
Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Gambado Glasgow after your recent visit with your nieces. I am glad you all had a great time and were impressed enough to tell your Corkerhill colleagues all about us.

Many thanks and I hope you see you again soon for another visit.

Paisley, United Kingdom
“Very generous and helpful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Staff at Gambado are very helpful and generous. They very kindly donated some free passes to the special needs school that I work in as a prize for our upcoming sports event. Thanks very much to all, much appreciated! I have been to Gambado with a friend's child and it is a great play area for all children! I would definitely recommend.

Visited November 2013
Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation of our play centre. We do our best where possible to support good causes and events that involve the local community and hope that the sports event was a success for the school.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great play for all ages.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I got to Gambado regularly and I really love it. My 4 year old and my 6 year old are always occupied and have a great time. There are always deals on to help spend less (meal deals etc) and during the holidays they have events on for the children. The go-karts and climbing wall are free, and they have separate play areas depending on age and ability. Definitely worth a visit.

Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind review on Gambado Glasgow. Our free Go-Karts and Climbing Wall prove popular with most, especially as they are fully inclusive within the admission price. It sounds like you have been to one of our character events which the kids (and adults!) absolutely love.

We hope to see you again soon.
Glasgow
“Excellent trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I took my daughter and her friend to Gambado Glasgow - they had a ball. We had lunch and everyone enjoyed the food, staff were very helpful. Having WiFi was great as I managed to get a bit of work done as the kids played. I felt it was good value for money. I would definitely recommend and as Arnie says "I'll be back".

Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our centre. Very pleasing to hear that you enjoyed our food offering and also made good use of the WiFi whilst visiting. Love the terminator analogy!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“wee ones might not want to leave..lots to do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I've been going to Gambado for a few years now and both my wee one and myself love it.. Staff have always been friendly and accommodating. Food is also good sized portions and tastes yummy. Plenty for wee ones to do, once they get tired wheeching down the slides etc, they can have a go at go karting, having a try on climbing wall, dress up and play in imaginative play area. Lots to do and keep wee ones entertained. The sensory play area for babies is lovely too. Character visits are exciting for the wee ones and the Gambado mascot Tiger normally makes an appearance at some point in the day. Even better value now that the adult entry price has been removed.

Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. It is really great to hear that you make full use of our facilities and that the removal of the adult charge makes the value even better.

We hope to see you again in the near future.