I usually stay in business hotels that are not Spartan in nature. Decided to stay here because my stay was short and had to be downtown. Glasgow hotels are somewhat expensive compared to North American hotels given the exchange rates of dollar to British pounds. I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, comfortable, the staff incredibly pleasant and helpful. Wifi was included as was a good breakfast. Very good location. Great value for a short stay. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until 14:00 and 18:00 until 24:00 and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland