“Quite a pleasant place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Quite a pleasant place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The place is like a small version of JD Wetherspoons, L shaped with bar and separate
dining area. Bar staff were friendly and efficient. Food is usual pub grub, not adventurous but tasty and well served. Bar, dining area and toilets very clean.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Rude service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I went to Times Square very recently for lunch with my friend. We weren't sure if it was the right decision as the place didn't look too great, but we wanted a soup and a sandwich. After the waitress took my order I just wanted to leave, she even told me to put the menus back in place, which I would have done if it wasn't for her rudeness. I have to say the soup and sandwich were good, but I just rushed my meal, not a single smile, anything. The food doesn't take long to come, is nice and cheap, but then again, so is Burger King across the road in st enochs.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived and the waitress showed us to a table,she was very friendly,she then brought the menu's which there was a lot of choice,ordered our drinks,then she took our order,the food arrived and was very well presented and we enjoyed our meal.Certainly be back

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow
“Cheap & cheerful pub grub, large portions. I like it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I like Times Square, easy to get to, good menu & cheap prices. Food's lovely, you can see into the kitchen & watch them cooking, which I like. Typical pub atmosphere with eating area at the back. Large portions, I like it.

Visited May 2013
Milan, Italy
“Cheap..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

What could I say more than this? It’s actually very cheap, and I wouldn’t like to add more than this. Actually it was the only place I found where I could eat on Saturday afternoon without waiting one hour and this should already warn me about..the quality..

• Visited May 2013