A group of twelve of us stayed at the Hampton Court for a Hen weekend in August 2006. I was a little apprehensive given that the hotel only cost us £20 per night but we were very pleasantly surprised by the hotel and even more so by its location! It is so central, just off Sauciehall Street (although it is up a huge hill).
The hotel was cleanish, and each of our rooms had a small but adequate shower room and tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were so comortable.
Only a few of us went for breakfast and I heard that it was good - a full cooked breakfast with extra tea and toast if you wish!
I would recommend this hotel to young people who don't want to blow their whole budget on accommodation but maybe not for families or a romantic getaway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Court Guest House is situated in the heart of the city centre. The guest house has been awarded 2 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board, With FREE WIFI Access, 24 hour reception, continental or Scottish Breakfast and open all year round. We are a Family Run Guest House here to help you make the Most of your Trip whether it be for Business, pleasure, Shopping, Sightseeing or Just to Get away from it all for the weekend. It is a traditional town house building, just a stones throw away from many of the main attractions of Glasgow. The guest house is close to all the main amenities, attractions, theatres, cinemas, pubs, clubs, Hampden Park, SECC, ABC, Glasgow Science Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries & Museum, Transport Museum, Kings Theatre, Royal Concert Hall also located on the same street as the Famous Glasgow School of Art and various major shopping centres. Furthermore, a great number of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines are only a short stroll away. The excellent location of the guest house ensures that there are reliable and frequent transport links to and from the Glasgow and Prestwick Airport. In addition, the Buchanan Bus Station, Queen Street Station and Central Station are all less than a mile, making this guest house an excellent choice for those on business and likewise, those visiting Glasgow in order to soak in the ambience of the city.We offer excellent, competitive prices all year round as well as a comfortable stay with friendly staff available at all times should you require any assistance.We also have Hair dryers , extra Blankets irons and pillows available for our Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Court Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Hotel Glasgow
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Glasgow, Scotland