“Good food ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roma Mediterranean Restaurant

Roma Mediterranean Restaurant
46 Bath Street Glasgow, Glasgow G2 1HG, Scotland (City Centre)
+44 141 332 9641
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #325 of 1,839 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Great Italian and Mediterranean food in Glasgow ,near theatre and Buchanan galleries
“Good food ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I could of went to a busier restaurant but saw this one and thought why not. It's clean and well presented. Upon entering I was warmly welcomed even though I was talking on my phone with work.
The starter of garlic mushrooms was very nice and my main just the same.
Would define call here again and considering my Glasgow off I e is just round the corner it's highly likely

scotland
“overcharged”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had lunch here yesterday with two friends. we each only wanted main course, although the deal is two courses for 6.95.we were charged a la carte price for each main course and 7.20 for three small bottles of water. to cap it all had to chase waiter for our change. be warned.food was very good.

Visited March 2014
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The pizza dough was really good (thin and crispy) and the tomato and buffalo mozzarella very good...personally I do not like garlic in the margherita, but I should have mentioned it - in retrospect! The garlic was the overwhelming taste. Wine by the glass not great. Service very good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I visited this restaurant on Friday28th and had a very enjoyable experience. Staff were attentive and the food was brought out promptly which was delicious. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Bellisimo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Absolutely immaculate restaurant. Beautiful friendly staff. The food was absolutely exquisite. We paid £29 for three course and a drink for two of us. Deep fried haggis. Risotto and Haddock for main. Tiramisu and Panacotta for our desserts. The nicest meal I have EVER eaten in my adult life and I have had a lot of food! Please open one in Birmingham. If we come to Glasgow again it will be a definite date x Thank you for a wonderful meal.