“can't go home hungry” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Glasgow United Kingdom
“can't go home hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

went with friends for a girly lunch wow did we eat the food was fabulous. Lovely atmosphere and staff. did I say the food was great but only if you are a carnivore which we are. The meat is brought to your table and carved for you lots of different meats lovely buffet with going hot and cold veg and hot stews worth every penny food cheep if before 5pm drinks not bad for city center

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've passed this restaurant many times on previous visits to Glasgow and always thought I should pay it a visit. I wish I hadn't!

The good things were the staff who were friendly and helpful and the buffet which had a fairly limited range of hot and cold dishes which were all fresh and good quality.

The big disappointment was the meat! Every red meat was totally overcooked, so it was dry and tough. They claim they have 15 different cuts of meat which will be brought to your table but we only received about half of them though we were offered the cheaper cuts many times over (must have been offered pork sausages at least ten times).

I didn't try them (as I didn't want to fill up on cheap cuts) but my wife said the chicken legs and pork ribs were good.

We asked the carver who brought the rump steak that we preferred our meat rarer and he promised to order some for us, but although he came back and said they were cooking it that was the last we heard of it.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was my 5th time at this restaurant and I love it even more every time. We travelled as a foursome (2 couples) before going to see Rod Stewart at the new Hydro. Simply cannot find fault with the food, drink or atmosphere. Our bill came to approx. £80 for the 4 of us including drinks. Best value is to dine before 5pm on the lunch menu. We usually have this and always leave stuffed. Will be back (hopefully fiancé will bring me for my birthday)

Hellevoetsluis
“Fiesta Brazil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Guys, if you like meat, this is one of the places to visit. There is an excellent salad bar for your sides. And the waiters bring the meat to our table the brazilian way. Excellent rumb steak. Slicing it at your table.
Prices are reasonable. The menu on Sunday was only 17 pounds. Will visit again next year for sure.

Visited October 2013
Coatbridge, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise this place was!!! Food after food after food!!! All delicious!!! Can seem a bit pricey but you won't walk out hungry!!! Buffer bar too has a great section of different kind of hot and cold food. Well worth a visit

• Visited August 2013